Let me have a minute of your time to ask you a few important questions regarding the level of success you are experiencing in your workers Compensation & Personnel injury accounts.
1. Are you satisfied with the revenue generated by your current billing and collections department?
2. Are you confident that you are being reimbursed the maximum amount payable according to fee schedule or more?
3. Are you positive that you are not losing money on liens that have been lost due to ever changing statue of limitation laws?
If you didn’t answer yes to every question, then we can be of service to you. Our company can not only elevate your billing methods but we can collect on all your liens and ensure that you are paid fee schedule or above. We will represent you at court and make sure all your liens stay viable.
I invite you to visit our website and call us for a free consultation on how we can
help you. With our vast knowledge on all aspects of workers compensation we can take you to the next level!
Eric A. Zaher, CEO
Phone: 909 434-8393
Fax: 909 697-2442
Our Company offers 25 combined years of experience in workers compensation lien collections.
California’s Workers’ Compensation laws are constantly changing, making it incredibly difficult for
providers to recover justified compensation for the services that they provided in good faith. Many
have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars simply because they cannot keep up with the constantly
changing laws. Here at ARZ Lien Solutions, it is our business to know and understand those changes to
skillfully collect what is owed to you as our client.
There are many facets of Workers’ compensation lien collections. We would be glad to come into your
office and discuss a customized plan which would best suit your needs.
● Bill all workers compensation insurance companies on standard CMS-1500 forms
● Send out Medical reports and PR-2
● File liens & Declaration of Readiness to Proceed (DOR) electronically
● Legally serve defense attorneys with itemized bills and medical reports
● Set up with EAMS number
● Setup EDEX account
● Follow up with adjustors, defense attorneys and review departments on all workers
● Process all in- house collections at the highest possible percentage on all accounts receivable
with penalties and interest
● Process Itemized Billing
● Follow up on cases to settle as soon as possible
● Negotiations liens on reduction requests
● Maintain and develop positive working relationships with attorneys
WE BRING WITH US LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS WITH VARIOUS ATTORNEYS AND INSURANCE ADJUSTERS
Mark Dederichs D.C., LAc
1435 E. Route 66 Ste. C
Glendora, CA 91740
Oracle Imaging Services
1360 W. 6th Street, West Building, Ste. 150 San Pedro, CA 90732
Naresh Sharma MD, Q.M.E.
15030 Imperial Hwy
La Mirada, CA 90638
George B McClellan D.C., Q.M.E.
3262 N. Garey Ave. Ste. 335
Pomona, CA 91767
William A Ramirez D.C.
302 S. Lemon Ave
Walnut, CA 91789
Grace Hunter D.O.
520 E. Foothill Blvd Ste. A
Pomona, CA 91767
Vance Chiropractic INC.
5256 S. Mission RD Ste. 406
Bonsall, CA 92003
MB Physical Therapy
2010 Wilshire Blvd Ste. 802
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Gregory S. Siegel D.C.
13710 Whittier Blvd Ste. 105
Whittier, CA 90605
We strive to stay in communication with our clients. Have a question about our billing practice, or want to see if we match your needs? Send us a message, or give us a call.